We can help you secure French business insurance in France.
French Decennial Insurance (or sometimes referred to as Decennial Liability) is mandatory for all building and construction work undertaken in France.
Planning ahead is crucial for any business whether you are starting up, seeking to grow or you are looking to the future and have new horizons. We understand that in today’s world, running a business can be complex and therefore it’s important to think ahead and protect you, your family and any employees that you may have.
If you are planning a new business in France, we can also help you with a tailored package that aims to give you the best possible start.
Our Business Insurance cover is designed to safeguard you against the different risks and challenges a business may encounter from time-to-time:-
• Fire, theft, water damage, machinery breakdown ... our flexible cover can protect you against financial loss;
• Protect equipment and other important hardware, such as computers with extended warranties; assist you in the event of data loss (whether due to a virus, malicious or human error) and help you get your website or e-commerce business back up and running should a problem occur;
• Safeguard you against machine breakdown, equipment damage including any reduction in sales and company turnover that may result;• For those working on specific projects, we can cover your potential liability from the start, through all the phases until the work is complete giving you complete peace of mind and enabling you to focus on the task in hand;
• Protect your business against cyber risk including customer data theft, business interruption and damage to your online reputation, etc.
• If you use drones for your business, we can cover you against damage to a third party including property and people;
• Cover the cost of employees’ salaries in the event of business interruption and offer complementary health policies to any employees;
• Protect you and your employees against unexpected medical and health expenses;
• In the event that you become unemployed or unable to work, provide financial support – or help you plan for your retirement.
Whatever the nature of your business and whether you have a start-up, an existing business seeking to grow or planning for retirement: we can help you along the journey.
That means if this is your chosen trade you will need to be covered in terms having the appropriate insurance.
Decennial Insurance is a contract that guarantees the building/work undertaken by a business for a period up to 10 years following completion.
If you undertake building and construction work, we can advise you on all matters relating to Decennial Insurance to safeguard both you and your clients.